Join a design-led practice, run by people driven to do things differently.
We’re a studio of designers, led by designers. Here, you’ll get to put design first. We’re commercially savvy, but design is our craft and our first passion. We’re careful to make sure our design enriches places and lives, whether that’s an economy or a spiritual connection to place. We aim to integrate, to invigorate and to enhance.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us conceive and bring to life extraordinary ideas and innovative solutions that are human-centred, technically astute, efficient and sustainable.
- Leading a diverse range of inspiring and impactful projects including intensive residential, housing and houses, community and civic buildings and masterplans
- Applying the breadth of your skills across a project leadership role where your creativity and technical ability will come to the fore through the entire life of a project
- A leader within our studio as you cultivate innovation, people and projects
- Helping to grow our practice with design-led and technically innovative solutions
- 7+ years’ experience ideally across residential, commercial, civic and mixed used projects
- Design-led conceptual thinking coupled with a drive for excellence, innovation and creativity
- Good grounding across all facets of project design including client management through to contract admin and delivering projects to the ground
- Excitement about collaborating within our “no boundaries” design environment
- A prominent voice in the studio helping to take our architecture practice to new heights
- Excellent technical skills across construction techniques & documentation software (ideally including Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD)
We believe in the good that comes from collaborating and creating together. We love giving back to our team, from supporting your professional development and career growth, to cultivating a culture we’re proud of.
Joining a supportive group of people with common values, you’ll find a design-led studio environment sparked by curiosity, inspiration and opportunity. You’ll enjoy regular team lunches, free yoga, bike parks, fun team activities, celebrations and much more.
If you’re hungry for a rewarding role with a team designing some of New Zealand’s best designed places, please send us your CV with a portfolio of the work you’re most proud of to email@example.com