Join a design-led practice, run by people driven to do things differently.
We’re a studio of designers, led by designers. Here, you’ll get to put design first. We’re commercially savvy, but design is our craft and our first passion. We’re careful to make sure our design enriches places and lives, whether that’s an economy or a spiritual connection to place. We aim to integrate, to invigorate and to enhance.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Graduate (Auckland)
Here’s the role
As you transition from university, this will be an exciting chance for you to grow your talents within a design-led studio that’s filled to the brim with inspiring and meaningful projects. Become part of a team of designers who love to create, collaborate and make a difference in the world.
You’ll build your technical, production and design skills as you play an important role in project teams across a diverse range of architectural works including everything from high-end medium and high-density residential, bespoke housing, commercial, mixed-use, community and civic works and masterplans. You’ll produce excellent graphic and technical deliverables with lots of opportunities to apply your innovative design thinking as your talents flourish.
Is this you?
- Inquisitive about the world around you with a passion for design, innovation, and creativity in architecture and beyond
- You’ll show a history of achievement and leadership in your work, study and other areas of your life
- A proactive attitude: you grab opportunities to chart your own course
- Knowledge of a range of architectural design tools and methodologies
- Good command of Adobe Suite and AutoCAD is preferred
- Bonus points if you consider yourself an urbanist, have a future interest in urban design and/or residential masterplanning
- A connection with Isthmus’ purpose & values
What it’s like to work at Isthmus:
- We’ll support your learning and development and you’ll get opportunities to stretch your abilities and fast-track your career
- You’ll work across a diversity of inspiring, complex projects in an environment where your strengths and interests will be nurtured
- Work/life balance is encouraged and you’ll be offered things like flexible work hours, time in lieu, and our very own public holiday based around ‘Matariki’ – a day off and a special dinner we throw for the whole team and whānau.
- You’ll enjoy a special culture that includes working within a supportive group of people and with extras like bike parks, free yoga, fruit deliveries, shared monthly lunches and awesome team activities.
Are you hungry to grow your career with an ambitious team that is creating some of New Zealand’s best-designed places? Send us your CV and work portfolio along with your thoughts on why we could be a great fit together to email@example.com