Senior Architectural Technician (Auckland)
First, here's a little about us:
Isthmus is one of New Zealand's leaders in pioneering the design of world-class, design-led solutions that advance land, people and culture.
We've cultivated an integrated practice, bringing landscape architecture, architecture and urban design together in a highly-collaborative "no boundaries" environment. We are looking for a new team mate to join our studio who thinks differently - questioning old ways of doing things and opening discussions that lead to new possibilities.
- Our documentation specialist working across a diverse range of inspiring projects including high-end high-density residential, bespoke housing, community and civic work
- Excited to work on creative projects and brining concepts to life through producing outstanding detailed documentation through to resource and building consent stage
- Liaising with external contractors and consultants
- Lead development of our documentation practices and supporting development team skills and knowledge
- 6+ years' design documentation / draughting experience ideally across residential, commercial and mixed used projects
- Proficient in ArchiCAD
- Strong knowledge of NZ building codes, standards and construction techniques
- A proactive attitude: you'll grab opportunities to chart your own course
- Excitement about working in shades of grey and the opportunity to collaborate within our "no boundaries" design environment
Around here, we believe in the good that comes from creating and collaborating with one another. We love giving back to our team, from supporting your professional development and opportunities for career growth, to cultivating a great culture. Joining a special group of people, you'll find shared values, a great environment and a healthy work-life balance - which includes monthly lunches, work drinks, free yoga, fun team events, celebrations and much more.
If you're ready to be part of a team that is designing some of New Zealand's best designed spaces, then send us your CV with a portfolio of the work that you're most proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org